My professional background is in print and digital marketing and content creation, working for national and international brands in the UK, and for a luxury travel company in Peru. Since 2017 I have worked on a freelance / consultancy basis for a range of clients all around the world.
I have written about everything from double-glazed windows to cosmetic surgery, but I specialise in content for the travel industry, with experience and expertise spanning the Caribbean and South America.
I am also the editor and principle writer for Ins & Outs of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Aracari Travel (Lima, Peru) – Marketing Community Manager
- British Council (London, UK) – Digital Content Manager
- NSPCC (London, UK) – Marketing Communications Officer
- Diploma in Digital Marketing – Shaw Academy, UK
- MA International Development – University of Manchester, UK
- BSocSci International Relations – University of Manchester, UK
A Caribbean girl from the spice isle Grenada, I lived, studied and worked in the UK for twelve years, before moving to Lima, Peru in October 2015. That’s when I caught the travel bug, and started blogging. I’m a traveller, foodie, artist beach bum, and mama to two gorgeous boys.
To see what I’ve been working on recently, check out my portfolio page.